2. Information collected and held by ShopRite
We collect the following kinds of personal information: your name, address, email address, phone number, mobile phone number and member organisation details.
3. ShopRite collects personal information in the following manner:
Personal information is collected from you when you contact ShopRite via phone or through the website.
Once your details have been recorded, the information is stored within our electronic network and access is limited to ShopRite staff.
With certain purchase requests, either telephonically or electronically via our website, we will ask you for credit card information. This information is not stored but destroyed once the sale has been concluded.
4. Why ShopRite collects and holds personal information?
The personal information we collect is used by Shop Rite to:
• Open and administer your Shop Rite account, keep you informed of special offers, changes at ShopRite and other opportunities available to you as a Shop Rite member.
• To contact you in need.
• To enable us to complete sales when you have decided on a purchase.
• This information helps us keep the service exclusive to genuine members.
If Shop Rite does not have this personal information, it will not be possible to provide its services to you.
5. Does Shop Rite disclose personal information?
We will share your personal information with our Retail Partners solely for the purpose of completing the sales transactions you have agreed to proceed with.
6. ShopRite does not disclose personal information to overseas recipients
7. How ShopRite uses your email address
We use your email address to send you regular newsletters as well as invitations to VIP Nights and other special offers. Should you not wish to receive these emails you can unsubscribe on the email itself by clicking the “unsubscribe” button.
In addition we will use your email address to:
• Send a welcoming message when you first join ShopRite.
• Send an explanation message when you request a price, but have not yet proceeded with the sale.
• A thank you message when you have made a sale.
8. Does ShopRite collect information when you browse our website?
The only information recorded by us will be the date and time of your visit to the site, the pages viewed, the operating system in use, your geo-location and any information downloaded. We won’t record information that allows us to identify you, unless you provide your personal information via a web form.
ShopRite uses this information for analytical purposes.
10. How can you access, and in need seek correction, of your personal information?
We will provide you with details of the information we hold upon receipt of your written request. This may be by:
• Post to: Unit 8/10 Reid Promenade, Joondalup WA 6027
• Email to email@example.com
We do what we can to ensure the information we hold about you is accurate and relevant. To assist us to do this, please ensure you provide us with correct information at the time of enquiry, and inform us should your details change.
11. What to do if you want to make a complaint about some aspect of our Privacy Procedures
We are committed to maintaining and protecting your privacy but it is possible that mistakes might be made in limited circumstances.
If you are concerned with the way your personal information has been handled, please contact us immediately through one of the following methods:
• Phone: 08 9300 1221
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Express consent to collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information