What is ShopRite?
ShopRite began operations in August 1996 to provide a discount buying service and other important services to union and association members.
We have expanded over the years and today we support over 200,000 members who utilise ShopRite to benefit from discounts on a wide range of products and services.
Easy to use
To make it easy for ShopRite members to find the product they want at the best possible price we have set up a dedicated ShopRite Call Centre on 08 9300 1221. We also provide an annual Savings Directory to all members each year and the ShopRite web site that you are currently viewing.
Why Use ShopRite?
There are many ways that ShopRite can help you save money.
Why pay more than you need to?
Whether it's through our Electrical & Gas Buying Service, our Motor Vehicle Buying Service, our Trader Network, or other benefits such as Cash & Carry access for members, you will SAVE when you shop with us!
Don't spend all weekend at the shops, just bring us your best price on electrical and gas products and we'll negotiate amongst our various suppliers for a better deal, saving you time and yes most of all money.
Our motor vehicle consultants will search for a great deal on the vehicle you are looking for and save you hours of hassle negotiating with car dealers.
Service with a smile
We pride ourselves on our friendly and efficient customer service.
To get the best use out of our Electrical & Gas Buying service follow these four simple steps:
- Go shopping and decide on the item you would like;
- Get the make, model number and price of the item;
- Call ShopRite on 08 9300 1221 or complete a web site enquiry and give us the details;
- We'll contact our suppliers and give you our price either the same day or the next business day;
What can ShopRite do for you
Many of the advantages of our shopping service are sometimes unclear to members.
First, check to see that you are eligible to use the ShopRite service. If you are eligible you can start saving immediately on the following products and services:
- Electrical or gas - white and brown goods
- Motor vehicles - new and used
- Some professional services e.g. dental, optical, etc.
- An extensive trader network covering many products and services
- Financial services including home loans, car loans and personal loans
- A range of insurance products
Got a Question
Click here to view our Frequently Asked Questions. If you can't find the answer to your question, call us on 08 9300 1221 and we will be happy to help you.