Aussietravelcover is Australian owned and has been operating since 1982.
There is a saying…if you can't afford travel insurance don’t go on holiday!!
Aussietravelcover has been offering their product to travellers since 1982 through travel agents throughout Australia. They were one of the first to offer travel insurance for people coming to Australia on holiday. They introduced a Budget cover, for those cost conscious people who still want travel insurance cover but for medical claims only. Aussietravelcover also offer a yearly policy for people who travel frequently.
Some things that people do not realise about the benefits of travel insurance - Hiring a car in Australia or Overseas
- Usually it is cheaper to buy travel insurance which will include car hire excess, plus Luggage cover, and cancellation, than it is to just pay a daily rate to remove any excess from the car hire company.
- Sometimes it is as much as $15 per day to buy out the car hire excess.
- Single parents with children under the age of 21 travelling with them, can purchase a single policy.
- Cruise ships have a medical team and department but any passenger that becomes ill on board should be prepared for quite expensive accounts. Medicare does not cover for ships cruising in the waters around Australia.
- You can purchase medical cover only, if you wish to keep the price down.
As a ShopRite Member, Angelique will continue to offer you special rates.
Aussietravelcover already offers some of the best premiums for overseas travel insurance.
Don’t take the risk of travelling without travel insurance.
Contact Angelique today on 0403 263 914 or firstname.lastname@example.org
** Savings Directory 2014 Misprint - Members are advised of an error in the Aussietravelcover advert within the ShopRite 2014 Savings Directory (page 19). The advert incorrectly shows a landline phone number (9474 1466) as a contact number for Angelique. ShopRite wishes to advise members that the correct phone number for Angelique at Aussietravelcover is 0403 263 914.